Thursday, May 21, 2009

How to Get the Most For Your Money When Customizing Your Military Service Ring

As a potential customer, one of the things that you must keep in mind is that you get what you pay for. Beware of an advertiser who advertises something as "cheap." If I as a advertiser referred to my own product as cheap what does that tell you about what I think about it.

There are many levels of customization available to you the consumer. One thing that I would keep in mind is the amount of customization that a dealer is willing to give you. If the dealer will only give you 1 or 2 choices, he or she is trying to stay as close as possible to mass producing the product, thereby cutting costs. There is nothing inherently wrong with this but does the dealer pass on the savings to you? Or does he charge you as much as a dealer who is willing to do more custom work for you.

Does the dealer give you a wide variety of designs to choose from? If so he has been around for a while and serves a wide variety of customers. The good thing about this for you is that it works for your benefit because it gives you more choices.

Another thing that I look at is customer service. I realize that the dealer is in business to make money, but does he or she take the time to try to get into my head and figure out the best way to help me, or do they tell me what they are going to give me and try to hurry me along for the next customer?

It is always good to compare prices because the price for very similar rings can vary as much as $400.00. Sometimes the only real difference is the name of the company that produces the ring.

The biggest factor to help you to determine the quality of the ring is the type of guarantee that the dealer offers. I would never settle for anything less than a lifetime warranty. If the dealer won't offer this it would bring serious questions to my mind. No one should try to sell you a product that he or she will not back. If the dealer offers a service department address or phone number I would first call the number to see if the department really exists. If it does I would question them in detail about repair and warranty policies.

If you follow the advice that I have given here I believe that you will make a quality purchase. If you know the basic pitfalls to avoid you will be able to keep more of your hard earned money in your pocket. In the economic times that we are in this is very important.

http://astore.amazon.com/citizen.titanium.watches-20
http://astore.amazon.com/citizen.titanium.watches-20

No comments: