Saturday, May 30, 2009

Omega Speedmaster Automatic Diamond Bezel Replica Watch

When I was a little girl, I dreamt that I was born as a princess who had lots of beautiful dresses and hundreds of jewelry. When I grow up, I found that through personal effort, actually, every lady can buy herself dreaming clothes and jewelry. Today's review is about Replica Omega Speedmaster specially designed for ladies who pursuit ultimate beauty and fashion style.

This Replica lady watch impressed me much more than other luxury watch models. At first sight, it almost took my breath away. Available in polished stainless steel case, reduced to 36 mm, its bezel is set with diamonds that sparkle again the elegant background of a white dial. Diamond Hour Markers are used to reach a kind of ultimate luxury.

Powered by Asia Automatic Movement (21 Jewel), this replica watch also shows three subdials which perform the stopwatch function operated by two pusher buttons. Equipped with Mineral crystal glass, this replica is water resistant.

The overall beauty of this replica watch is enhanced by the matching white leather strap with white stitches.

Personally, I love this replica watch. It makes a perfect balance between luxury and elegance. It is glory yet comfortable. I can highly recommend this Replica Omega to every lady who looking for a dressy watch, especially for evening parties. If you wear such a watch and appear in the evening party with a long and sexy dress, I am sure that all the men will be attractive and get stumble, what all the ladies can give to you are only admires.

Benea Moore, is keen on researching rolex replicas and hope to share more with you here, especially things to do with replica watch.

http://astore.amazon.com/cartier-mens-watches-20
http://astore.amazon.com/discount.invicta.watches-20

No comments: